Pages

Jumat, 14 Desember 2012

My Bestfriend Story 4


the End of the Story


In the afternoon, the school bells ringing, time to go home. But first I must to do is to go to Ratna class.

"Hi Rat, I heard you've a relationship with Bima?" ask me.

I wish they are just friends, because I was expecting him to be my boyfriend. My wish not granted, fall down like an angel shot by devil right through her heart.

"Yeah, I have a relationship with Bima, a week ago, exactly on 23rd" said Ratna with a smile then she go to leave me.

Lightning pierced right in my heart, I can't say anything. I could just shut up and watch Ratna walked off. Instantaneous rain. My world destroyed and came to dark when I remember the words Ratna. My little wish is fly away, I do not know what to do and what to say. I knew when  I must to cry, I can't cry in front of Ratna because I don't want to look weak and I don't want to show that I'm jealous, I have to be strong.

Immediately I go to Nita house, on the way I could just shut up and when arrived there I told Nita, Ratna and Bima have a relationship and I was fine to that. Arrived at home I run to go to my room, I cry. My tears flow and make a form like two small rivers on my cheeks.

"Where Ave which strong, where?”, I muttered to myself.

***

I can only lament the sadness for the second time, because Bima had lied to me again. This time I tried to convince myself that is not everything can be mine. And I have sent a message to Bima.

"Don't played the girl feeling again besides myself. That's enough Bim!", message said.

Now I'm trying to forget it. And try to open my heart to Timmy who is always faithful waiting for me. Although my heart still to yours, Bima.

***END***





1 komentar: